Thinking about it, I’ve never really tried to photograph a concert. Harsh lighting. Long distances. Moving targets. What’s a photog to do?
What did I do? I hit the google, and rassled up a few good articles. Some from a few already known, and solid, sources. Rather than try to imply that I know what I’m talking about, or pass of someone else’s article, I thought I’d just link to all their well done articles.
- Concert Photography Tips from a Newbie @ Epic Edits
- How To Photograph Rock Concerts – The Basics @ Digital Photography School
- How To Photograph Rock Concerts – Beyond Basics @ Digital Photography School
- Photographing Great Concert Photos @ BetterPhoto.com
- Secrets of Killer Concert Photos Revealed @ PopPhoto.com